Using Ridge Application marketplace, you can deploy a prepackaged applications from an application catalog on any Kubernetes cluster.
You can deploy an application in 2 ways:
- Select Marketplace under Kubernetes side menu
- Select a cluster to deploy the application on, press Marketplace Apps and press Install App
In order to deploy an application you need to provide the following:
- Cluster to deploy the application on (in case you are not in the cluster context)
- Choose the application by selecting it from the catalog
- Installation name - the display name of the installation
- Kubernetes namespace - the namespace to install the app. if namespace does not exist, it will be created.
- Kubernetes prefix - used to allow deployment of multiple (identical) applications on the same namespace
Press Install to start the installation:
- Specific user instruction will be displayed. can be opened at anytime, by pressing the instructions button
- Ridge will automate the deployment and show the application status
can be done by pressing the trash icon from the _Marketplace Apps` section of the cluster
Note: namespaces created will not be deleted